You must apply to our congress by sending an abstract via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by 15th June 2021. Summary evaluation process takes at most 10 days and the author is informed about the result of the evaluation on 25th June 2021. Your abstracts must be in the range of 200-300 words. You must send your abstracts in word / doc format.
FULL TEXT SUBMISSION
There is no full text requirement in our conference. If you want to publish your full texts in the conference book, you must send your FULL TEXTS by 15 August 2021.
Selected papers, after further review process, will be published in the Journal ‘Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal (JESTECH)’ (SCI Expanded, impact factor 3.219, cite score: 9.5)
GUIDELINES FOR FULL TEXT
Full Text Writing Rules:
– Article title: Arial, 12 pt.
-Names of authors, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and all keywords should be in New Times Roman, 11 pt.
-Text body, graphics titles, tables titles, in New Times Roman, 10 pt.
– Give the line spacing 1.25
– Do not indent at the beginning of the paragraph from the left.
– Main titles should be written in Capital letters and bold, arial 12 pt
– Citation and Bibliography should be arranged in APA style.
– Your full texts must be at least 5 pages.
– SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, MATERIALS AND METHOD, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts.